Round area of woodland where 4 fields meet
As above, boundaries extant but woodland cleared. 'Stones' appears in north west corner.
Named as Newland Head
Site Description: Plantation
Site Access: None view from road
Visibility: Viewed with binoculars from road
Micro climate: N/A
North boundary: Plantation
South boundary: Open
East boundary: House
West boundary: Road
Walkways / Gateways / Paths etc: None
Planting: Now pastureland
General Condition: N/A
Possible contact: N/A
Local knowledge: None
Other comments: None
An small circular plantation, a field length north of Newlands House indicated on 1856 OS map, at an intersection of 4 fields. Appears to be pasture land now.
Clicking on the image or icon will do the following:
For images and links to web pages
A new tab or window opens containing the image or web page.
To return to this page, close the new tab or window.